The Comsat Angels
170 Shouts - 824,657 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,271 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 805 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 652 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 592 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 530 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 540 plays
- On the Beach - (3:41) - 561 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 503 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 496 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 413 plays