The Comsat Angels
169 Shouts - 811,150 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,348 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 908 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 733 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 750 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 630 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 546 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 752 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 561 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 467 plays
- On the Beach - (3:41) - 422 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online