The Comsat Angels
170 Shouts - 819,354 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,222 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 826 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 645 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 532 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 585 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 593 plays
- On the Beach - (3:41) - 547 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 505 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 487 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 406 plays