The Comsat Angels
169 Shouts - 812,062 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,293 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 913 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 737 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 687 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 604 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 674 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 568 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 532 plays
- On the Beach - (3:41) - 549 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 445 plays