The Comsat Angels
166 Shouts - 772,889 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,603 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 1,237 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 1,007 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 831 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 869 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 736 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 722 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 735 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 666 plays
- Real Story - (3:45) - 598 plays