The Comsat Angels
166 Shouts - 791,294 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,538 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 965 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 795 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 747 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 638 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 649 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 575 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 835 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 552 plays
- Real Story - (3:45) - 449 plays