The Comsat Angels
160 Shouts - 753,049 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,549 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 1,205 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 1,187 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 933 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 788 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 753 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 749 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 725 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 658 plays
- Real Story - (3:45) - 623 plays