The Comsat Angels
158 Shouts - 729,992 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,568 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 1,091 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 915 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 967 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 733 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 728 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 859 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 670 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 617 plays
- Real Story - (3:45) - 603 plays