The Comsat Angels
166 Shouts - 796,027 Scrobbles
The Comsat Angels formed in 1978 in Sheffield, England, playing a harsh but melodic post-punk sound, featuring slashing guitars alongside icy keyboards. Throug most of their career they maintained a stable line-up of Steve Fellows (guitar and vocals), Kevin Bacon (bass guitar - not the Hollywood actor!), Andy Peake (keyboards) and Mic Glaisher (drums). In the autumn of their career, Kevin Bacon left the band and was replaced with Terry Todd on bass and Simon Anderson on guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:46) - 1,450 plays
- Gone - (3:27) - 922 plays
- Waiting for a Miracle - (2:57) - 771 plays
- Be Brave - (3:49) - 740 plays
- Dark Parade - (5:08) - 648 plays
- Missing In Action - (4:02) - 584 plays
- Our Secret - (4:10) - 791 plays
- Sleep No More - (2:51) - 569 plays
- Total War - (3:47) - 485 plays
- Real Story - (3:45) - 401 plays