The Colours of Swedish Lapland
0 Shouts - 227 Scrobbles
Coming of age is a significant point in people's lives. Turning eighteen is something to celebrate. Two real men then decided, in the deepest and darkest of the Swedish Laplandic forests, to honour this occasion by recording some of the most modern Krautrock that could possibly be created. All this for one young boy, who wanted to be the strongest one in school, but never succeeded. His hair was once long, and then cut short in the "estet" look. His biceps were of mentionable size, but he would never use his strength to beat people other than in self-defence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online