The Clockwork Quartet
80 Shouts - 43,424 Scrobbles
"Tarnished, bittersweet music that conjures up Portishead"
– The Guardian From their East London warehouse, a coterie of young musicians and artists have grabbed the attention of the previously US-centric Steampunk scene. No longer beholden to the traditional media industry, the internet generation have harnessed the hardware, software and distribution channels they grew up with to give birth to a new culture – the first truly indigenous folk culture of the internet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Watchmaker's Apprentice - (5:39) - 821 plays
- The Doctor's Wife - (5:44) - 612 plays
- Closer - (5:38) - 154 plays
- The Watchmakers Apprentice - (5:41) - 24 plays
- The Doctors Wife - (5:47) - 12 plays
- The Clockwork Quartet The Watchmaker's Apprentice - 5 plays
- - The Doctors Wife - (5:47) - 1 plays
- The Watchmaker§s Apprentice - (5:33) - 2 plays
- The Doctor's Wife - Steampunk - 1 plays
- Clockwork Quartet - (5:38) - 2 plays