The Clay People
37 Shouts - 118,445 Scrobbles
Hailing from Albany, NY, the Industrial-rock outfit the Clay People originally formed in 1989. Although many different members have passed through their ranks throughout the years, two constant members have been vocalist Dan Neet and guitarist Brian McGarvey. Over the course of five albums, the band has evolved from a sequencer-based band to a more conventionally rock-based one, but without sacrificing any of their heavy, aggressive Industrial sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Awake - (3:29) - 798 plays
- Plug - (5:16) - 122 plays
- Mechanized Mind - (4:01) - 145 plays
- Car Bomb (Am I Human?) - (4:20) - 112 plays
- Dying To Be You - (4:01) - 71 plays
- Fade Away - (4:14) - 69 plays
- Who Am I? - (4:47) - 71 plays
- Raygun Girls - (2:53) - 49 plays
- Thread - (4:38) - 66 plays
- Ghostwishing - (3:54) - 50 plays