1 Shouts - 15,672 Scrobbles
Their are two groups known to be called The Classics 1. The Classics were a white harmony vocal group from Brooklyn, NY, similar to the Mystics or the Earls. Originally known as the Perennials, they consisted of Emil Stucchio on lead, Tony Victor as first tenor, Johnny Gambale as second tenor, and bass/baritone Jamie Troy. They'd been singing together in high school, two of them coming out of another local group called the Del-Rays, and became known in their neighborhood at dances and clubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Till Then - (2:13) - 549 plays
- Civilization - (2:44) - 142 plays
- Till Then - Live in Pittsburg - (5:03) - 41 plays
- P.S. I Love You - (2:03) - 31 plays
- Till Then (1960) - (2:14) - 52 plays
- Mean Woman - (2:42) - 23 plays
- History of Africa - (2:49) - 31 plays
- Till Then (1963) - (2:16) - 30 plays
- My lady of Spain - (3:01) - 49 plays
- Worried Over Me - (0:30) - 10 plays