The City On Film
40 Shouts - 353,537 Scrobbles
The City on Film is the official name of Bob Nanna's solo act. He began solo recordings in 1997 during the off-time between Braid tours. These recordings began to accumulate, and in May 2004 he recorded I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk (his first solo EP) in a Salt Lake City hotel room during a Hey Mercedes tour. Thus far, he has released three EPs, an LP, and a 7" vinyl, and several split EPs. The City on Film's sound is generally lighter, slower, and more cerebral than that of either Braid or Hey Mercedes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Wild Thing (An Illuminous Life) - (3:09) - 1,786 plays
- Noise Machines - (2:38) - 1,225 plays
- Take the Ghosts - (3:08) - 1,064 plays
- I Blindly - (4:09) - 915 plays
- Remember to Breathe - (3:25) - 937 plays
- Stray - (3:15) - 861 plays
- Kill It! - (1:51) - 845 plays
- Easy Living Rooms - (3:24) - 799 plays
- ZZZ - (3:00) - 795 plays
- NY Movie - (2:53) - 751 plays