The City On Film
39 Shouts - 347,846 Scrobbles
The City on Film is the official name of Bob Nanna's solo act. He began solo recordings in 1997 during the off-time between Braid tours. These recordings began to accumulate, and in May 2004 he recorded I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk (his first solo EP) in a Salt Lake City hotel room during a Hey Mercedes tour. Thus far, he has released three EPs, an LP, and a 7" vinyl, and several split EPs. The City on Film's sound is generally lighter, slower, and more cerebral than that of either Braid or Hey Mercedes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Wild Thing (An Illuminous Life) - (3:09) - 992 plays
- Noise Machines - (2:38) - 697 plays
- Take the Ghosts - (3:08) - 609 plays
- For Holly - (3:10) - 445 plays
- I Blindly - (4:09) - 502 plays
- Remember to Breathe - (3:25) - 513 plays
- Forgiveness - (3:48) - 487 plays
- Kill It! - (1:51) - 459 plays
- Stray - (3:15) - 433 plays
- Easy Living Rooms - (3:24) - 433 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online