The City On Film
38 Shouts - 332,391 Scrobbles
The City on Film is the official name of Bob Nanna's solo act. He began solo recordings in 1997 during the off-time between Braid tours. These recordings began to accumulate, and in May 2004 he recorded I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk (his first solo EP) in a Salt Lake City hotel room during a Hey Mercedes tour. Thus far, he has released three EPs, an LP, and a 7" vinyl, and several split EPs. The City on Film's sound is generally lighter, slower, and more cerebral than that of either Braid or Hey Mercedes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forgiveness - (3:48) - 525 plays
- I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk - (2:07) - 385 plays
- How A Helicopter Sounds - (3:26) - 420 plays
- For Holly - (3:10) - 489 plays
- Anticlimactic - (3:12) - 286 plays
- Portland Maine And The Pouring Rain - (3:55) - 296 plays
- Lost My Lights - (3:19) - 272 plays
- All The Wrong Notes - (2:58) - 242 plays
- Number 11 - (1:59) - 192 plays
- Trials - (2:59) - 150 plays