The City On Film
39 Shouts - 345,199 Scrobbles
The City on Film is the official name of Bob Nanna's solo act. He began solo recordings in 1997 during the off-time between Braid tours. These recordings began to accumulate, and in May 2004 he recorded I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk (his first solo EP) in a Salt Lake City hotel room during a Hey Mercedes tour. Thus far, he has released three EPs, an LP, and a 7" vinyl, and several split EPs. The City on Film's sound is generally lighter, slower, and more cerebral than that of either Braid or Hey Mercedes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Holly - (3:10) - 417 plays
- Forgiveness - (3:48) - 465 plays
- You Wild Thing (An Illuminous Life) - (3:09) - 323 plays
- Lyricshere's a little something for all the
keen teen kings and queens:
learn a lesson from everything
cause noon will soon be nice and find
the color of your eyes as fine as
- Portland Maine And The Pouring Rain - (3:55) - 339 plays
- Noise Machines - (2:38) - 266 plays
- I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk - (2:07) - 373 plays
- Lost My Lights - (3:19) - 263 plays
- Take the Ghosts - (3:08) - 240 plays
- Anticlimactic - (3:12) - 221 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online