34 Shouts - 246,756 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir: 1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. The band consisted of Dann Klawon on rhythm guitar, Dave Smalley on vocals & rhythm guitar, Wally Bryson on vocals, lead guitar, & bass, and Jim Bonfanti on vocals & drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - (2:49) - 1,464 plays
- I'm Going Home - (2:34) - 204 plays
- What You Think I Am - (4:31) - 320 plays
- White Knuckles - (4:42) - 223 plays
- A Sentimental Song - (5:00) - 226 plays
- Two Clouds Are One - (1:43) - 162 plays
- Get Gone - (4:07) - 137 plays
- It Hurts To Say Goodbye - (6:59) - 128 plays
- We All Know - (4:58) - 151 plays
- Good Morning, Shadow Weaver - (3:19) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online