0 Shouts - 262,037 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir:Read More...
1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. The band consisted of Dann Klawon on rhythm guitar, Dave Smalley on vocals & rhythm guitar, Wally Bryson on vocals, lead guitar, & bass, and Jim Bonfanti on vocals & drums.
2) The Choir (originally The Youth Choir) is an atmospheric alternative Christian rock band, led by Derri Daugherty on guitar and vocals, Steve Hindalong on drums -- who also writes most of the band's lyrics -- as well as Tim Chandler on bass, Dan Michaels on lyricon, electric flute and saxophone and Marc Byrd on guitar, the latter of whom is a relatively recent addition to the band's lineup. Originally formed in Southern California in the early 1980s, the band members moved to the Nashville, Tennessee area in the 1990s. Past members include bass guitarists Michael Sauerbrey, Robin Spurs, and Bill Batstone.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - 40,655 plays
- I'm Going Home - 4,145 plays
- A Sentimental Song - 4,481 plays
- Nobody Gets A Smooth Ride - 4,285 plays
- Between Bare Trees - 2,912 plays
- Thina Sizwe - 1,554 plays
- Merciful Eyes - 3,377 plays
- Restore My Soul - 3,815 plays
- Tip of My Tongue - 2,076 plays
- Gripped - 2,775 plays