23 Shouts - 198,535 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir: 1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. 2) The Choir (originally The Youth Choir) is an atmospheric alternative christian rock band, led by Derri Daugherty on guitar and vocals, Steve Hindalong on drums -- who also writes most of the band's lyrics -- as well as Tim Chandler on bass, Dan Michaels on lyricon...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - (2:49) - 2,373 plays
- I'm Going Home - (2:34) - 296 plays
- A Sentimental Song - (5:00) - 239 plays
- Strange Girl - (3:26) - 178 plays
- Cross that River - (6:24) - 188 plays
- Between Bare Trees - (4:14) - 153 plays
- Restore My Soul - (6:33) - 166 plays
- I'm Learning To Fly - (3:51) - 153 plays
- Consider - (4:05) - 151 plays
- Laughter of Heaven - (4:46) - 132 plays