27 Shouts - 210,505 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir: 1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. 2) The Choir (originally The Youth Choir) is an atmospheric alternative christian rock band, led by Derri Daugherty on guitar and vocals, Steve Hindalong on drums -- who also writes most of the band's lyrics -- as well as Tim Chandler on bass, Dan Michaels on lyricon, electric flute and saxophone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - (2:49) - 1,997 plays
- I'm Going Home - (2:34) - 293 plays
- A Sentimental Song - (5:00) - 184 plays
- Gripped - (4:20) - 151 plays
- Love Your Mind - (5:24) - 126 plays
- Grace - (3:07) - 138 plays
- Between Bare Trees - (4:14) - 97 plays
- Consider - (4:05) - 126 plays
- Clouds - (6:03) - 111 plays
- Amazing - (3:40) - 114 plays