32 Shouts - 230,980 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir: 1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. The band consisted of Dann Klawon on rhythm guitar, Dave Smalley on vocals & rhythm guitar, Wally Bryson on vocals, lead guitar, & bass, and Jim Bonfanti on vocals & drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - (2:49) - 1,679 plays
- I'm Going Home - (2:34) - 295 plays
- What You Think I Am - (4:31) - 727 plays
- Two Clouds Are One - (1:43) - 474 plays
- White Knuckles - (4:42) - 447 plays
- Good Morning, Shadow Weaver - (3:19) - 307 plays
- It Hurts To Say Goodbye - (6:59) - 449 plays
- Get Gone - (4:07) - 441 plays
- We All Know - (4:58) - 427 plays
- The Soul Of Every Creature Cries Out - (4:19) - 384 plays