34 Shouts - 233,845 Scrobbles
There have been two bands known as The Choir: 1) The Choir were a rock band in the mid-1960s from Cleveland Ohio, best known for the oft-covered song "It's Cold Outside". With the addition of singer Eric Carmen, they became The Raspberries in 1970. The band consisted of Dann Klawon on rhythm guitar, Dave Smalley on vocals & rhythm guitar, Wally Bryson on vocals, lead guitar, & bass, and Jim Bonfanti on vocals & drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Cold Outside - (2:49) - 1,638 plays
- What You Think I Am - (4:31) - 796 plays
- I'm Going Home - (2:34) - 273 plays
- Two Clouds Are One - (1:43) - 524 plays
- White Knuckles - (4:42) - 492 plays
- Good Morning, Shadow Weaver - (3:19) - 345 plays
- It Hurts To Say Goodbye - (6:59) - 486 plays
- Get Gone - (4:07) - 478 plays
- We All Know - (4:58) - 468 plays
- Everybody's Got A Guru - (4:39) - 442 plays