3 Shouts - 55,456 Scrobbles
The Chips was a short-lived New York doo-wop band consisting of teenage friends Charles Johnson (lead vocal), Nathaniel Epps (baritone), Paul Fulton (bass), Sammy Strain and Shedwick Lincoln (tenors). The group's first recording is their most enduring; "Rubber Biscuit" started life as Johnson's answer to the marching rhythms of the Warwick School For Delinquent Teenagers while he was an intern there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rubber Biscuit - (2:11) - 1,335 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good - (2:14) - 476 plays
- Rubber Biscuits - (2:08) - 121 plays
- All Apologies - (3:22) - 10 plays
- As You Can See - (2:18) - 12 plays
- you make me so good - (2:16) - 7 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good (LP Version) - (2:11) - 5 plays
- Someone Needs Somebodys Love - (3:40) - 21 plays
- If You Only Knew (Radio Edit) - (4:25) - 4 plays
- Our Love Is Over - (4:09) - 14 plays