3 Shouts - 54,566 Scrobbles
The Chips was a short-lived New York doo-wop band consisting of teenage friends Charles Johnson (lead vocal), Nathaniel Epps (baritone), Paul Fulton (bass), Sammy Strain and Shedwick Lincoln (tenors). The group's first recording is their most enduring; "Rubber Biscuit" started life as Johnson's answer to the marching rhythms of the Warwick School For Delinquent Teenagers while he was an intern there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rubber Biscuit - (2:11) - 1,471 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good - (2:14) - 537 plays
- Rubber Biscuits - (2:08) - 129 plays
- As You Can See - (2:18) - 21 plays
- All Apologies - (3:22) - 8 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good (LP Version) - (2:11) - 6 plays
- Dag Efter Dag - (2:54) - 20 plays
- Someone Needs Somebodys Love - (3:40) - 25 plays
- Our Love Is Over - (4:09) - 13 plays
- Weekend - (3:26) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online