3 Shouts - 44,300 Scrobbles
The Chips was a short-lived New York doo-wop band consisting of teenage friends Charles Johnson (lead vocal), Nathaniel Epps (baritone), Paul Fulton (bass), Sammy Strain and Shedwick Lincoln (tenors). The group's first recording is their most enduring; "Rubber Biscuit" started life as Johnson's answer to the marching rhythms of the Warwick School For Delinquent Teenagers while he was an intern there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rubber Biscuit - (2:11) - 2,084 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good - (2:10) - 428 plays
- Rubber Biscuits - (2:08) - 200 plays
- You Make Me Feel So Good (LP Version) - (2:11) - 17 plays
- All Apologies - (3:22) - 40 plays
- Rape Me - (2:45) - 15 plays
- you make me so good - (2:16) - 15 plays
- Time To Jack - (4:30) - 13 plays
- Rubber Biscuit (From "Platoons") - (2:09) - 12 plays
- Daring (I Need Your Love) - (1:47) - 6 plays