The Child of Lov
22 Shouts - 61,880 Scrobbles
This is a really long trip we’re on here, sugars and sugarettes. But it’s not about the destination. No need to get an ironic tattoo, wear lavender oil or a Stepford smile if that ain’t you. Just be your bad self. Don’t worry ‘bout your birthday. You only have one anyway. And as a wise man once said, time is no linear thing. You, me, us, we love our bodies, and that’s a good thing, but let’s not forget that Father Time’s hourglass figure makes him a sexy mug too. Let’s give him some lov. And while we’re at it, let’s feed that fine ass Mother Nature some honey as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Me - (3:46) - 9,341 plays
- Fly - (4:27) - 5,795 plays
- Heal - (3:59) - 5,402 plays
- One Mo'Gin - (4:46) - 874 plays
- Give Me - Two Inch Punch Remix - (3:14) - 562 plays
- Call Me Up - (3:54) - 314 plays
- Living The Circle - (3:31) - 254 plays
- Rotisserie - (7:18) - 240 plays
- Go With The Wind - (4:32) - 225 plays
- One Day - (4:37) - 231 plays