58 Shouts - 212,221 Scrobbles
The Checks are a five-piece rock band from Auckland, New Zealand. Their first performance was in 2003 for a friend's birthday party. They achieved some success in high school rock competitions, and earned a reputation as a live band. Their first big break came when they were invited to support R.E.M. on the New Zealand leg of their world tour. In November 2005 they supported Oasis on their Australian tour. They also supported Australian band Jet on their tour of the U.K., along with The Blue Van.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ballroom Baby - (3:27) - 282 plays
- You And Me - (3:41) - 291 plays
- Ready To Die - (3:21) - 330 plays
- Rebel - (2:41) - 109 plays
- Bagheera - (4:44) - 169 plays
- Take Me There - (2:41) - 163 plays
- Candyman Shimmer - (4:24) - 149 plays
- Let Your Lover Know - (4:11) - 122 plays
- Back Of The Restaurant - (3:15) - 147 plays
- Crows - (3:29) - 144 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online