The Chapman Family
55 Shouts - 116,777 Scrobbles
The Chapman Family were a rock band which formed in 2006 in Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, United Kingdom. They released their debut album in 2011. They consisted of Kingsley, Pop, Owen, Kevin and Scott. Their unique blend of politically charged, feedback infused, loud and intense indie rock music has won them just as many friends as enemies over the last few years and after being initially hyped and championed for their chaotic and sometimes disturbing stage shows in 2009 by the likes of the NME and Radio 1...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anxiety - (3:11) - 361 plays
- Kids - (3:09) - 252 plays
- All Fall - (2:38) - 235 plays
- This One's for Love - (3:09) - 166 plays
- No More Tears - (3:24) - 136 plays
- Virgins - (2:57) - 153 plays
- A Certain Degree - (2:46) - 151 plays
- Something I Can't Get Out - (3:48) - 123 plays
- 1000 Lies - (3:51) - 113 plays
- She Didn't Know - (3:34) - 100 plays