52 Shouts - 625,433 Scrobbles
An instrumental quintet formed in Los Angeles in 1957, the Champs comprised Challenge Records executive Dave Burgess (born Lancaster, CA) (guitar) and session players Buddy Bruce (guitar), Chuck Rio (born Daniel Flores, Rankin, TX) (saxophone), Cliff Hills (bass), and Gene Alden (born Cisco, TX) (drums). This lineup recorded Rio's "Tequila" as a B-side to Burgess' "Train to Nowhere." "Tequila" topped the charts in 1958.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tequila - (2:14) - 17,083 plays
- Tequila (Original) - (2:09) - 5,113 plays
- Limbo Rock - (2:04) - 384 plays
- Tequilla - (2:11) - 365 plays
- Train to Nowhere - (2:17) - 311 plays
- Midnighter - (2:09) - 280 plays
- El Rancho Rock - (2:21) - 271 plays
- Too Much Tequila - (2:16) - 269 plays
- Beatnik - (1:59) - 251 plays
- Sombrero - (2:03) - 167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online