34 Shouts - 153,204 Scrobbles
There are three bands with the name The Call. 1. The Call were a San Francisco Bay Area-based rock band originally formed in Santa Cruz in 1980 by vocalist/guitarist Michael Been, Scott Musick, and Tom Ferrier. Despite support from such luminaries as Peter Gabriel, Robbie Robertson, and Jim Kerr, the band never achieved the success they deserved. The eponymous premiere album was recorded in England, and Michael Been later recalled that the band was in an exploratory phase at this point. Been noted in a 1988 interview, "The Call was a compassionate album, but it probably came out as anger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let The Day Begin - (3:50) - 1,279 plays
- I Still Believe - (5:31) - 961 plays
- The Walls Came Down - (3:44) - 898 plays
- Everywhere I Go - (4:18) - 909 plays
- Regina Spektor - (3:10) - 454 plays
- I Still Believe (Great Design) - (5:30) - 370 plays
- Even Now - (4:40) - 125 plays
- I Don't Wanna - (5:05) - 161 plays
- You Run - (5:36) - 147 plays
- Oklahoma - (4:19) - 135 plays