The Cactus Channel
11 Shouts - 43,187 Scrobbles
Trying to tune in to The Cactus Channel all night and then finally, out of all the interference and noise, comes the signal I’ve been looking for. Reverb-drenched guitars and heavy, ominous drums begin. A picture becomes clearer then disappears again. Then another. There’s no front-man. There’s no singing. There are horns, tape delay, organ and synthesizers. It’s a soundtrack to something kind of exotic, but not quite. Is there any method to this madness? From ground zero it’s hard to tell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emanuel Ciccolini - (3:20) - 535 plays
- The Colour of Don Don - (4:04) - 385 plays
- Who Is Walt Druce? - (4:00) - 316 plays
- Budokan - (3:50) - 258 plays
- Laika - (4:51) - 288 plays
- Jorge Buccio - (3:44) - 250 plays
- How Did This Happen? - (4:16) - 190 plays
- X-Ray Bear - (3:54) - 198 plays
- Derty D's Thang - (3:28) - 174 plays
- Wooden Boy (Part 3) - (0:40) - 192 plays