3 Shouts - 123,373 Scrobbles
There are at least two 1960s bands with this name. 1) One of the few Welsh bands to release records on a fairly regular basis in the mid to late '60s, the Bystanders are chiefly notable not for their own derivative music, but because they evolved into the Welsh progressive rock group Man. As the Bystanders, they managed to release eight singles in the U.K. between 1965 and 1968, competently plugging into Merseybeat, blue-eyed soul, and harmony pop trends without developing any clear vision of their own or landing any superb material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 98.6 - (3:19) - 5,547 plays
- Cave Of Clear Light - (3:42) - 195 plays
- (You're Gonna) Hurt Yourself - (2:26) - 23 plays
- Royal Blue Summer Sunshine Day - (3:13) - 25 plays
- She Comforts My Sorrow - (2:28) - 23 plays
- This Time - (1:38) - 10 plays
- Stubborn Kind Of Fellow - (3:05) - 27 plays
- Painting The Time - (2:31) - 11 plays
- Have I Offended The Girl - (2:32) - 13 plays
- Pattern People - (2:42) - 9 plays