18 Shouts - 16,384 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named The Burns.
First outlines The Burns have received after the decision of Garri and Pitkin to play together, in the winter 2006.
Members of group constantly changed, the direction of music also varied, many Moscow underground scene artists took part in a band, but nobody stay for a long time. The final line up has been formed only in April, 2007:
Garri - guitar, vocals;
Pitkin - bass;
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Avail - (3:16) - 34 plays
- Killers - (3:18) - 62 plays
- I Saw Her Standing There - 28 plays
- Tapes - (3:23) - 28 plays
- Edge - (3:16) - 5 plays
- Hurricane - (2:35) - 13 plays
- Hit - (2:19) - 4 plays
- Get Fat - (2:54) - 3 plays
- Can You See Me - (2:35) - 1 plays
- Sidewalks - (4:00) - 1 plays