173 Shouts - 1,964,889 Scrobbles
The Buggles were a UK electropop / new wave group that formed in 1977, consisting of Trevor Horn (bass guitar, guitar, percussion, and vocals) with Geoff Downes (percussion and keyboards). The Buggles' sound was characterised by a deliberately synthetic quality in keeping with the technological subject matter of their songs. The group had a smash hit with the first single from their debut album, 'The Age of Plastic'. Song "Video Killed the Radio Star" famously provided the 1st music video ever played on MTV (on August 1, 1981).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Video Killed the Radio Star - (3:22) - 60,579 plays
- Video Killed The Radio Star - Single Version - (3:20) - 4,163 plays
- Kid Dynamo - (3:28) - 1,659 plays
- Elstree - (4:32) - 1,741 plays
- Clean, Clean - (3:54) - 1,506 plays
- I Love You (Miss Robot) - (5:00) - 1,400 plays
- The Plastic Age - (5:11) - 1,029 plays
- Astroboy (And The Proles On Parade) - (4:48) - 1,119 plays
- Johnny On The Monorail - (5:27) - 992 plays
- Living In The Plastic Age - (5:09) - 1,131 plays