The Buddhist Sons
2 Shouts - 2,076 Scrobbles
Christian Parent gathers his one-man-band in 2004: a polymorphic Rock, inspired by periods of retreat in the mountains in central Italy.
Four years of solitary hard work has led to the "Blow Jobs" CD, self-produced from A to Z.
Merry melodies alternate with profound harmonies, contrived guitar solos, sarcastic lyrics, Divine Comedy’s style crooning (some may also evoke Nick Cave or David Bowie...).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Society Bites - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Nomad's Blues - (3:10) - 10 plays
- Far From Serenity - (4:22) - 5 plays
- Forget Me, Darling! - (4:08) - 5 plays
- Queen of the Bitches - (3:48) - 2 plays
- The Buddhist Sons - (3:19) - 2 plays
- Blow Jobs - (3:44) - 1 plays
- Oricola Joe - (2:45) - 2 plays
- Carsoli Con Men - (5:05) - 1 plays