The Buck Pets
3 Shouts - 9,059 Scrobbles
Formed in the late 1980s in Dallas, Texas, The Buck Pets were clearly influenced by earlier bands such as The Replacements, The Buzzcocks and The Jesus and Mary Chain but incorporated better production values and more overt nods to classic rock than their college rock/punk predecessors. The band seemed to get a degree of support from their record label, Island, for their first two LPs, the hard edged "The Buck Pets," and the more melodic follow up "Mercurotones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pearls - (3:05) - 7 plays
- A Little Murder - (3:55) - 13 plays
- Bargain - (4:54) - 34 plays
- Iron Cock - (2:53) - 10 plays
- Some Hesitation - (2:33) - 6 plays
- Libertine - (3:18) - 11 plays
- To the Quick - (3:21) - 4 plays
- Walk It to the Pay Phone - (2:20) - 4 plays
- How Delicious She Looks - (3:31) - 7 plays
- Hammer Valentine - (4:10) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online