5 Shouts - 13,187 Scrobbles
There are three bands called The Brownies: 1) A four-piece band (previously five) from Norwich, England. Myspace "The tag 'pop punk' for one generation at least will always conjure up images of Blink 182 and Sum 41, yet the type of Pop Punk that The Brownies juggle up is far removed from this. It's shouty-faced pop punk that's pocketed Riot Grrrl's bite, and been trapped under an avalanche of glowing pop hooks on the escape. Some bands would bite off their spouses fingers to have one song as good as 'Cougar Unmastered'; The Brownies deliver an energetic entire set's worth.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fight Night - (2:32) - 97 plays
- It Kills - (3:53) - 95 plays
- Dance Romance - (2:28) - 81 plays
- Cry Yourself To Sleep - (2:21) - 90 plays
- Cougar - (2:46) - 63 plays
- Vaseline Kid - (2:18) - 50 plays
- Secret - (3:06) - 35 plays
- Photoshoot - (2:23) - 51 plays
- Tunc Lovin - (2:13) - 24 plays
- Woodchuck - (7:15) - 45 plays