The Broken Remotes
7 Shouts - 25,355 Scrobbles
Based in Los Angeles, The Broken Remotes are singer/guitarist Jon Leahy and drummer Amy Wood. The band's debut album, Throw Me The Keys, was recorded with producer Ronan Chris Murphy in 2003/2004 and self-released through their label, Room 206 Records. The LP is generally fast and raw, and features a memorable fuzz-drenched cover of the Velvet Underground's Pale Blue Eyes. 2006 saw the release of Lose The Swagger (b/w Arms Held Aloft), a single that would precede the release of the sophomore LP, Tonight's Last Stand.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stick With Me, Kid - (3:13) - 537 plays
- Pages Of The Weekly - (3:16) - 138 plays
- Canyon Girl - (3:18) - 124 plays
- Terror of the Countryside - (4:03) - 126 plays
- Buddy Black Eyes - (3:44) - 75 plays
- Lose The Swagger - (3:21) - 33 plays
- Get Alone - (3:43) - 31 plays
- Let's Make This Worth The Regret - (4:00) - 23 plays
- Arms Held Aloft - (3:55) - 20 plays
- Where The Curb Is Painted Red - (3:55) - 18 plays