The Brian Setzer Orchestra
86 Shouts - 3,058,209 Scrobbles
Brian Setzer (born April 10, 1959 in New York) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter whose popular big band orchestra is most appreciated commercially for their swinging take on Christmas holiday classics. Early in his career Setzer was a member of the NYC band Bloodless Pharaohs, and later fronted the popular rockabilly revival band, Stray Cats. The Stray Cats particularly caught America's attention with the 1982 album Built for Speed, which included the two Top Ten hits, "Rock This Town" (#9) and "Stray Cat Strut" (#3)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jingle Bells - (2:16) - 3,624 plays
- This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof - (2:19) - 2,870 plays
- Jump Jive An' Wail - (2:52) - 2,799 plays
- Dig That Crazy Santa Claus - (2:14) - 2,138 plays
- Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder) - (4:30) - 1,705 plays
- The Dirty Boogie - (3:13) - 2,400 plays
- Americano - (3:02) - 2,585 plays
- The Nutcracker Suite - (7:11) - 1,864 plays
- Angels We Have Heard On High - (4:20) - 1,566 plays
- Rock This Town - (6:36) - 1,854 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online