The Brian Setzer Orchestra
86 Shouts - 3,084,582 Scrobbles
Brian Setzer (born April 10, 1959 in New York) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter whose popular big band orchestra is most appreciated commercially for their swinging take on Christmas holiday classics. Early in his career Setzer was a member of the NYC band Bloodless Pharaohs, and later fronted the popular rockabilly revival band, Stray Cats. The Stray Cats particularly caught America's attention with the 1982 album Built for Speed, which included the two Top Ten hits, "Rock This Town" (#9) and "Stray Cat Strut" (#3)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jingle Bells - (2:16) - 3,239 plays
- Jump Jive An' Wail - (2:52) - 2,614 plays
- Dig That Crazy Santa Claus - (2:14) - 2,029 plays
- This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof - (2:19) - 2,513 plays
- Americano - (3:02) - 2,352 plays
- The Dirty Boogie - (3:13) - 1,967 plays
- Angels We Have Heard On High - (4:20) - 1,443 plays
- The Nutcracker Suite - (7:11) - 1,622 plays
- Rock This Town - (6:36) - 1,557 plays
- So They Say It's Christmas - (4:44) - 1,188 plays