The Brian Setzer Orchestra
85 Shouts - 3,044,834 Scrobbles
Brian Setzer (born April 10, 1959 in New York) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter whose popular big band orchestra is most appreciated commercially for their swinging take on Christmas holiday classics. Early in his career Setzer was a member of the NYC band Bloodless Pharaohs, and later fronted the popular rockabilly revival band, Stray Cats. The Stray Cats particularly caught America's attention with the 1982 album Built for Speed, which included the two Top Ten hits, "Rock This Town" (#9) and "Stray Cat Strut" (#3)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jingle Bells - (2:16) - 3,509 plays
- This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof - (2:19) - 2,955 plays
- Jump Jive An' Wail - (2:52) - 2,814 plays
- Dig That Crazy Santa Claus - (2:14) - 2,114 plays
- Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder) - (4:30) - 1,944 plays
- The Dirty Boogie - (3:13) - 2,431 plays
- Americano - (3:02) - 2,635 plays
- The Nutcracker Suite - (7:11) - 1,837 plays
- Angels We Have Heard On High - (4:20) - 1,546 plays
- Rock This Town - (6:36) - 1,923 plays