The Breakfast Club
8 Shouts - 17,415 Scrobbles
Twan, Wouter and Jorik. 3 kids of 17 years old. Together known as The Breakfast Club! Since 2005 they've been making music together. It began with covers from bands such as Blink 182 and Sum 41 while they are now writing and playing own stuff. They make a party of every show they play. Crazy outifts, stupid nonsense jokes and awesome songs. Right know we're having a lot of fun doing this and who knows, maybe there's a bright future ahead.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGonna make a move that knocks you over
Watch this turn, one's gonna put you away
But I'm doing my very best dancing
Every time you're looking the other way
I could move out to the left for a while
- Right On Track (Midtown Mix) - (7:10) - 47 plays
- 01 - Don't You (Forget About Me) - (Original Soundtrack) - (0:30) - 12 plays
- Rico Mambo - (4:30) - 14 plays
- Never Be The Same - (4:03) - 33 plays
- Opening Scene - 7 plays
- 02 - Waiting (Original Soundtrack) - (4:40) - 6 plays
- Don't you Forget About me - 30 plays
- Don't You (Forget About Me) - 15 plays
- We Are Not Alone - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online