0 Shouts - 58,548 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist known as The Boy.Read More...
1. The musical alter ego of Greek film director Alexandros Voulgaris.
2. The musical alter ego of Japanese musician Akihisa Ota.
1. The Boy started playing keyboards and writing songs for the band f(a39) from 1997 to 2003. F(a39) released a mini ep and also recorded music for two films directed by The Boy. The Right Moves, 2000 and Crying?, 2004.
After that he joined the electro-trash band Sportex (personal project of Felizol) for two years. The band was also joined by Dr.Hecktor.
In 2004 The Boy formed the punk performance Mary and The Boy. They received a lot of attention from the alternative musical press of Greece for their live performances and recently released their first album.
He was the music supervisor in his latest film "Pink" and wrote some new music for it.
He has opened concerts of artists such as Barry Adamson, Baby Dee, F.M.Palumbo and concerts for Marc Almond, Four Tet, Holly Golightly and Cocorosie with Mary and The Boy.
The Boy's first album "50 God damned songs " was released in 2007.
He is now making music for theater play "Kislorod" by Ivan Vyrypaev.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- PMMD + HOW MY EYES CHANGE - 1,193 plays
- THE LIFE THAT I OWN - 1,141 plays
- Miserable Men - 1,272 plays
- Cool - 1,285 plays
- Πυροβολισμός στο πρόσωπο - 915 plays
- Ξαπλώστρες φέρετρα - 779 plays
- Εκπέμπω - 1,011 plays
- Εδώ κανείς - 855 plays
- Αίμα - 716 plays
- Της δικαιοσύνης ήλιε - 766 plays