The Boy Least Likely To
344 Shouts - 3,770,670 Scrobbles
The Boy Least Likely To are an English indie pop/folk duo, comprised of composer/multi-instrumentalist Pete Hobbs and lyricist/singer Jof Owen. Owen and Hobbs both grew up in the village of Wendover, Buckinghamshire. They met when they were still in school and started writing songs together. They began writing and recording songs for The Boy Least Likely To in the summer of 2002. The group created the independent label Too Young To Die as a means to release their music. Their first release was the 7" single "Paper Cuts" in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Gentle With Me - (3:43) - 7,404 plays
- I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star - (4:17) - 1,863 plays
- Fur Soft As Fur - (3:29) - 1,270 plays
- Monsters - (3:05) - 1,203 plays
- Taking Windmills for Giants - (3:33) - 1,154 plays
- Hugging My Grudge - (4:00) - 1,264 plays
- I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes - (3:56) - 1,099 plays
- Paper Cuts - (3:15) - 1,070 plays
- Warm Panda Cola - (0:48) - 837 plays
- My Tiger My Heart - (2:23) - 866 plays