The Boy Least Likely To
344 Shouts - 3,800,872 Scrobbles
The Boy Least Likely To are an English indie pop/folk duo, comprised of composer/multi-instrumentalist Pete Hobbs and lyricist/singer Jof Owen. Owen and Hobbs both grew up in the village of Wendover, Buckinghamshire. They met when they were still in school and started writing songs together. They began writing and recording songs for The Boy Least Likely To in the summer of 2002. The group created the independent label Too Young To Die as a means to release their music. Their first release was the 7" single "Paper Cuts" in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Isn't Christmas - (3:15) - 4,008 plays
- LyricsStaring up into the solar system
All the stars are fixed up in the sky
I just want to sparkle for a moment
Before I just fizzle out and die
I'm happy because I'm stupid
- LyricsI was young and I was stupid, I had just turned seventeen
I took my hits on a dumb road trip to Nashville Tennessee
I packed my antihistamines and Tupperware drums
A harmonica and a box guitar
In a canvas covered wagon stuff with apples and with guns
- LyricsI've got nothing to worry about,
So I worry about nothing.
I think I've got fleas or some tropical disease
And my spider-sense is tingling.
I've got nothing to panic about,
- LyricsThis town is full of monsters
Holding hands with other monsters
And attempting to be human beings
Shuffling around the shops
And waving at balloons
- Fur Soft As Fur - (3:29) - 1,089 plays
- Hugging My Grudge - (4:00) - 1,601 plays
- Taking Windmills for Giants - (3:33) - 934 plays
- Paper Cuts - (3:15) - 1,017 plays
- My Tiger My Heart - (2:23) - 912 plays