The Boy Least Likely To
343 Shouts - 3,765,804 Scrobbles
The Boy Least Likely To are an English indie pop/folk duo, comprised of composer/multi-instrumentalist Pete Hobbs and lyricist/singer Jof Owen. Owen and Hobbs both grew up in the village of Wendover, Buckinghamshire. They met when they were still in school and started writing songs together. They began writing and recording songs for The Boy Least Likely To in the summer of 2002. The group created the independent label Too Young To Die as a means to release their music. Their first release was the 7" single "Paper Cuts" in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Gentle With Me - (3:43) - 7,774 plays
- I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star - (4:17) - 1,885 plays
- Taking Windmills for Giants - (3:33) - 1,351 plays
- Fur Soft As Fur - (3:29) - 1,267 plays
- Monsters - (3:05) - 1,170 plays
- Hugging My Grudge - (4:00) - 1,277 plays
- I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes - (3:56) - 1,062 plays
- Paper Cuts - (3:15) - 1,022 plays
- Warm Panda Cola - (0:48) - 836 plays
- When Life Gives Me Lemons I Make Lemonade - (3:43) - 1,086 plays