The Boxer Rebellion
591 Shouts - 4,448,043 Scrobbles
Indie/alternative band comprising American Nathan Nicholson, Australian Todd Howe and Englishmen Adam Harrison and Piers Hewitt; together they deliver a mixture of raucous bass-heavy grooves, alternately fragile and explosive vocals, and melodic sounds. Packed live performances show that TBR have amassed a solid fanbase, and one forgiving of the long waits between releases. In 2000, Nathan Nicholson left Tennessee, America after the death of his mother, and came to London. The band formed in 2001 through a chance meeting at London's 12 Bar Club between vocalist Nathan and guitarist Todd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diamonds - (4:03) - 52,559 plays
- No Harm - (4:02) - 16,988 plays
- Keep Moving - (4:03) - 13,857 plays
- Fragile - (4:28) - 11,656 plays
- New York - (2:53) - 10,546 plays
- Always - (3:36) - 11,423 plays
- Spitting Fire - (2:51) - 10,228 plays
- Caught By The Light - (4:47) - 13,585 plays
- If You Run - (4:49) - 8,651 plays
- Take Me Back - (3:37) - 8,970 plays