The Boxer Rebellion
591 Shouts - 4,441,125 Scrobbles
Indie/alternative band comprising American Nathan Nicholson, Australian Todd Howe and Englishmen Adam Harrison and Piers Hewitt; together they deliver a mixture of raucous bass-heavy grooves, alternately fragile and explosive vocals, and melodic sounds. Packed live performances show that TBR have amassed a solid fanbase, and one forgiving of the long waits between releases. In 2000, Nathan Nicholson left Tennessee, America after the death of his mother, and came to London. The band formed in 2001 through a chance meeting at London's 12 Bar Club between vocalist Nathan and guitarist Todd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diamonds - (4:03) - 55,391 plays
- No Harm - (4:02) - 17,400 plays
- Keep Moving - (4:03) - 15,166 plays
- Fragile - (4:28) - 12,806 plays
- New York - (2:53) - 11,578 plays
- Always - (3:36) - 12,364 plays
- Spitting Fire - (2:51) - 10,741 plays
- If You Run - (4:49) - 9,096 plays
- Take Me Back - (3:37) - 9,606 plays
- Caught By The Light - (4:47) - 13,304 plays