The Bouncing Souls
452 Shouts - 10,155,191 Scrobbles
The Bouncing Souls are a punk band, formed in 1987. They are originally from New Brunswick, New Jersey. By the time they were recognized by the national punk scene, they had reignited a "pogo" element to New Jersey punk rock by playing fast light-hearted songs, a model followed by various other local bands (e.g. Blanks 77 and the Bristles). In the early stages of their career, they played a hybrid of punk, funk, metal, and just about anything else they felt like including. They were known for their energetic live shows, albeit with an amateurish element on their recordings at that stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Believers - (2:30) - 12,949 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (2:12) - 8,092 plays
- Manthem - (3:08) - 8,097 plays
- Lean On Sheena - (3:20) - 9,730 plays
- Sing Along Forever - (1:35) - 6,777 plays
- Kids and Heroes - (2:52) - 6,211 plays
- Say Anything - (2:02) - 4,547 plays
- The Gold Song - (3:15) - 4,725 plays
- Homecoming - (2:30) - 7,105 plays
- Kate Is Great - (2:55) - 4,157 plays