The Bouncing Souls
457 Shouts - 10,550,261 Scrobbles
The Bouncing Souls are a punk band, formed in 1987. They are originally from New Brunswick, New Jersey. By the time they were recognized by the national punk scene, they had reignited a "pogo" element to New Jersey punk rock by playing fast light-hearted songs, a model followed by various other local bands (e.g. Blanks 77 and the Bristles). In the early stages of their career, they played a hybrid of punk, funk, metal, and just about anything else they felt like including. They were known for their energetic live shows, albeit with an amateurish element on their recordings at that stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Believers - (2:30) - 14,570 plays
- LyricsI don't know what other people see
Or what they think is love
But I know know what it means to me
I fall in love so easily
And it's hard to let your guard down
- LyricsI was alone, I decided to get up, decided to get out
I picked up the phone and I gave my boys a shout
Told 'em I'd be out around nine
No particular plan, just whatever comes to mind
Frank called me up
- LyricsDid you intimidate her?
Her mother says you wouldn't let her use the phone
Or were you intoxicated
passed the point of knowing what was going on
better yet, don't forget, leave the keys on the t.v. set
- LyricsI'm driving, listening to my radio,
Checkin' out the airwaves,
For something to believe in.
Gimme Somethin' to hold true
Give me something to sing about
- Kids and Heroes - (2:52) - 4,773 plays
- The Gold Song - (3:15) - 4,376 plays
- Say Anything - (2:02) - 3,585 plays
- Kate Is Great - (2:55) - 3,455 plays
- Gone - (4:06) - 3,162 plays