The Bouncing Souls
452 Shouts - 10,105,365 Scrobbles
The Bouncing Souls are a punk band, formed in 1987. They are originally from New Brunswick, New Jersey. By the time they were recognized by the national punk scene, they had reignited a "pogo" element to New Jersey punk rock by playing fast light-hearted songs, a model followed by various other local bands (e.g. Blanks 77 and the Bristles). In the early stages of their career, they played a hybrid of punk, funk, metal, and just about anything else they felt like including. They were known for their energetic live shows, albeit with an amateurish element on their recordings at that stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Believers - (2:30) - 12,950 plays
- Lean On Sheena - (3:20) - 9,883 plays
- Hopeless Romantic - (2:12) - 8,022 plays
- Manthem - (3:08) - 7,974 plays
- Sing Along Forever - (1:35) - 7,053 plays
- Kids and Heroes - (2:52) - 6,441 plays
- Say Anything - (2:02) - 4,537 plays
- The Gold Song - (3:15) - 5,007 plays
- Homecoming - (2:30) - 6,515 plays
- Kate Is Great - (2:55) - 4,122 plays