The Boo Radleys
125 Shouts - 1,563,931 Scrobbles
The Boo Radleys were a british guitar band of the 1990's who made experimental indie music, and were briefly associated with the britpop movement. They took their name from the reclusive character of Boo Radley from Harper Lee's classic novel To Kill A Mockingbird. They were formed in Wallasey, England in 1988, with singer/guitarist Sice aka Simon Rowebottom, guitarist/songwriter Martin Carr, bassist Timothy Brown and original drummer Steve Hewitt. Hewitt was replaced by Rob Cieka following their first release, the extremely rare Ichabod And I.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wake Up Boo! - (3:36) - 13,644 plays
- Lazarus - (4:38) - 4,604 plays
- Wake Up Boo! - Radio Edit - (3:05) - 2,292 plays
- Wish I Was Skinny - (3:37) - 1,959 plays
- I Hang Suspended - (3:58) - 1,862 plays
- Lazy Day - (1:35) - 1,314 plays
- Leaves And Sand - (4:25) - 1,084 plays
- Upon 9th And Fairchild - (4:50) - 1,063 plays
- Find The Answer Within - (4:32) - 1,136 plays
- Does This Hurt? - (3:56) - 1,068 plays