The Bonzo Dog Band
108 Shouts - 717,479 Scrobbles
The Bonzo Dog Band (also known as The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, amongst several other names) are a satirical rock band which formed in 1962 in London, England. The band's original lineup consisted of Vivian Stanshall (1943–1995; vocals, trumpet), Neil Innes (vocals, guitar, piano), Rodney Desborough Slater (saxophone), Roger Ruskin Spear (multiple instruments) and 'Legs' Larry Smith (drums). The band became well-known in the United Kingdom as the house band for the ITV sketch comedy series "Do Not Adjust Your Set" and their appearance in The Beatles' 1967 film "Magical Mystery Tour".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm The Urban Spaceman - (2:21) - 1,038 plays
- Jollity Farm - (3:17) - 365 plays
- Canyons of Your Mind - (3:02) - 289 plays
- The Intro and the Outro - (3:04) - 256 plays
- Look Out, There's a Monster Coming - (2:55) - 232 plays
- Death Cab for Cutie - (2:56) - 197 plays
- The Equestrian Statue - (2:46) - 176 plays
- Cool Britannia - (1:00) - 190 plays
- Big Shot - (3:28) - 202 plays
- My Pink Half of the Drainpipe - (3:34) - 194 plays