The Bony King of Nowhere
69 Shouts - 406,031 Scrobbles
The Bony King of Nowhere is the project of 24-year-old composer Bram Vanparys from Ghent in Belgium. His honest music, characterized above all by Bram’s distinctive voice, claims your heart straight away. Songs are built on melodic backing vocals, guitars and sound layers, as well as the frequent use of unconventional percussion inspired by the Brazilian Tropicália Movement from the 1960s. His lyrics are often theatrical: the virgin Mary addressed by a dying man exalting death from his deathbed (“Maria”)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Home - (4:12) - 820 plays
- Sleeping Miners - (4:27) - 668 plays
- The Sunset - (3:23) - 738 plays
- Eleonore - (3:46) - 627 plays
- The Garden - (3:02) - 570 plays
- Across The River - (3:08) - 611 plays
- Alas My Love - (1:42) - 463 plays
- Girl From The Play - (2:54) - 487 plays
- Taxidream - (2:31) - 464 plays
- Some are Fearful - (3:16) - 361 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online