The Bony King of Nowhere
69 Shouts - 392,813 Scrobbles
The Bony King of Nowhere is the project of 24-year-old composer Bram Vanparys from Ghent in Belgium. His honest music, characterized above all by Bram’s distinctive voice, claims your heart straight away. Songs are built on melodic backing vocals, guitars and sound layers, as well as the frequent use of unconventional percussion inspired by the Brazilian Tropicália Movement from the 1960s. His lyrics are often theatrical: the virgin Mary addressed by a dying man exalting death from his deathbed (“Maria”)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Home - (4:12) - 1,000 plays
- The Sunset - (3:23) - 963 plays
- Sleeping Miners - (4:27) - 841 plays
- Eleonore - (3:46) - 833 plays
- The Garden - (3:02) - 721 plays
- Across The River - (3:08) - 710 plays
- Girl From The Play - (2:54) - 603 plays
- Alas My Love - (1:42) - 581 plays
- Taxidream - (2:31) - 558 plays
- Hear Them Calling - (2:41) - 497 plays