The Bony King of Nowhere
71 Shouts - 343,979 Scrobbles
The Bony King of Nowhere is the project of 24-year-old composer Bram Vanparys from Ghent in Belgium. His honest music, characterized above all by Bram’s distinctive voice, claims your heart straight away. Songs are built on melodic backing vocals, guitars and sound layers, as well as the frequent use of unconventional percussion inspired by the Brazilian Tropicália Movement from the 1960s. His lyrics are often theatrical: the virgin Mary addressed by a dying man exalting death from his deathbed (“Maria”)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Home - (4:12) - 2,097 plays
- Sleeping Miners - (4:27) - 1,849 plays
- Across The River - (3:08) - 2,729 plays
- Eleonore - (3:46) - 1,648 plays
- The Garden - (3:02) - 1,656 plays
- Girl From The Play - (2:54) - 1,709 plays
- Lonesome Girl - (4:56) - 2,192 plays
- Travelling man - (4:12) - 2,201 plays
- The Sunset - (3:23) - 1,532 plays
- Rain Falls Down On Mirwart - (3:24) - 1,889 plays