27 Shouts - 124,545 Scrobbles
The Bodines, comprising of Mike Ryan, Paul Brotherton, Tim Burwood and Paul Lilley, emerged from Glossop, England, near Manchester, in 1985. Fronted by the floppy-fringed Ryan, they became one of the better-known outfits from a crop of jangly indie bands that sprang up around that time. They made their debut with "God Bless", an early release by Creation Records. Shortly afterwards, Lilley was replaced on drums by John Rowland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Therese - (3:07) - 1,257 plays
- William Shatner - (3:48) - 299 plays
- God Bless - (2:12) - 194 plays
- Scar Tissue - (3:40) - 247 plays
- Skankin Queens - (3:29) - 288 plays
- Slip Slide - (3:28) - 186 plays
- What You Want - (3:08) - 208 plays
- Clear - (2:24) - 162 plays
- The Back Door - (2:43) - 195 plays
- Heard It All - 130 plays