26 Shouts - 122,209 Scrobbles
The Bodines, comprising of Mike Ryan, Paul Brotherton, Tim Burwood and Paul Lilley, emerged from Glossop, England, near Manchester, in 1985. Fronted by the floppy-fringed Ryan, they became one of the better-known outfits from a crop of jangly indie bands that sprang up around that time. They made their debut with "God Bless", an early release by Creation Records. Shortly afterwards, Lilley was replaced on drums by John Rowland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Therese - (3:07) - 1,550 plays
- William Shatner - (3:48) - 288 plays
- Scar Tissue - (3:40) - 322 plays
- God Bless - (2:12) - 149 plays
- Skankin Queens - (3:29) - 202 plays
- Slip Slide - (3:28) - 234 plays
- What You Want - (3:08) - 225 plays
- Clear - (2:24) - 207 plays
- The Back Door - (2:43) - 183 plays
- Tall Stories - (3:06) - 200 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online