27 Shouts - 122,653 Scrobbles
The Bodines, comprising of Mike Ryan, Paul Brotherton, Tim Burwood and Paul Lilley, emerged from Glossop, England, near Manchester, in 1985. Fronted by the floppy-fringed Ryan, they became one of the better-known outfits from a crop of jangly indie bands that sprang up around that time. They made their debut with "God Bless", an early release by Creation Records. Shortly afterwards, Lilley was replaced on drums by John Rowland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Therese - (3:07) - 1,362 plays
- William Shatner - (3:48) - 258 plays
- Scar Tissue - (3:40) - 263 plays
- God Bless - (2:12) - 149 plays
- Skankin Queens - (3:29) - 251 plays
- Slip Slide - (3:28) - 189 plays
- What You Want - (3:08) - 199 plays
- Clear - (2:24) - 148 plays
- The Back Door - (2:43) - 152 plays
- Tall Stories - (3:06) - 140 plays