26 Shouts - 121,487 Scrobbles
The Bodines, comprising of Mike Ryan, Paul Brotherton, Tim Burwood and Paul Lilley, emerged from Glossop, England, near Manchester, in 1985. Fronted by the floppy-fringed Ryan, they became one of the better-known outfits from a crop of jangly indie bands that sprang up around that time. They made their debut with "God Bless", an early release by Creation Records. Shortly afterwards, Lilley was replaced on drums by John Rowland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Therese - (3:07) - 1,804 plays
- William Shatner - (3:48) - 278 plays
- Scar Tissue - (3:40) - 319 plays
- God Bless - (2:12) - 134 plays
- Skankin Queens - (3:29) - 211 plays
- What You Want - (3:08) - 226 plays
- Slip Slide - (3:28) - 222 plays
- Clear - (2:24) - 196 plays
- The Back Door - (2:43) - 185 plays
- Tall Stories - (3:06) - 189 plays