26 Shouts - 120,593 Scrobbles
The Bodines, comprising of Mike Ryan, Paul Brotherton, Tim Burwood and Paul Lilley, emerged from Glossop, England, near Manchester, in 1985. Fronted by the floppy-fringed Ryan, they became one of the better-known outfits from a crop of jangly indie bands that sprang up around that time. They made their debut with "God Bless", an early release by Creation Records. Shortly afterwards, Lilley was replaced on drums by John Rowland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Therese - (3:07) - 2,035 plays
- William Shatner - (3:48) - 290 plays
- Scar Tissue - (3:40) - 316 plays
- God Bless - (2:12) - 166 plays
- Skankin Queens - (3:29) - 223 plays
- Clear - (2:24) - 209 plays
- What You Want - (3:08) - 227 plays
- Slip Slide - (3:28) - 224 plays
- Tall Stories - (3:06) - 199 plays
- The Back Door - (2:43) - 203 plays