The Bob Seger System
9 Shouts - 83,619 Scrobbles
Robert Clark “Bob” Seger (born May 6, 1945) is an American rock musician who achieved his greatest success in the 1970s and 1980s and continues to record and perform today. Seger started his musical career in the 1960s in his native Ann Arbor, Michigan, soon after playing in and around Detroit as a singer and as the leader of Bob Seger and the Last Heard, and then later the Bob Seger System. In 1968, Bob Seger signed with major label Capitol Records and formed The Bob Seger System. This group was essentially a Michigan proto-punk band not unlike the SRC or The Frost.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ramblin' Gamblin' Man - (2:25) - 753 plays
- Lucifer - (2:27) - 397 plays
- 2+2=? - (2:49) - 196 plays
- Tales of Lucy Blue - (3:05) - 128 plays
- Ivory - (2:55) - 123 plays
- 2 + 2 = ? - (2:49) - 188 plays
- Down Home - (3:43) - 94 plays
- Gone - (4:39) - 97 plays
- Train Man - (4:02) - 95 plays
- White Wall - (7:08) - 83 plays