7 Shouts - 124,447 Scrobbles
There were multiple artists recording under the name The Bluebells 1. The Bluebells were a reggae act recording with Lee "Scratch" Perry in his Black Ark period (mid to late 70s). They are most known for their 1976 song "Come Along". 2. The Bluebells were a Scottish pop group in the 1980s. Peddling a kind of jangly guitar pop not dissimilar to their Scottish contemporaries Aztec Camera and Orange Juice, they had three hit singles in the UK, all written by guitarist and founder member Bobby Bluebell (aka Robert Hodgens) - "I'm Falling" with Ken McCluskey ...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Young At Heart - (5:26) - 3,387 plays
- Cath - (3:49) - 500 plays
- I'm Falling - (5:20) - 422 plays
- Happy Birthday - (2:38) - 251 plays
- Come Along - (3:01) - 170 plays
- Everybody's Somebody's Fool - (2:28) - 147 plays
- Forever More - (5:01) - 79 plays
- The Patriot Game - (4:06) - 107 plays
- Aim In Life - (3:01) - 72 plays
- All I Ever Said - (2:29) - 58 plays