7 Shouts - 111,699 Scrobbles
There were multiple artists recording under the name The Bluebells 1. The Bluebells were a reggae act recording with Lee "Scratch" Perry in his Black Ark period (mid to late 70s). They are most known for their 1976 song "Come Along". 2. The Bluebells were a Scottish pop group in the 1980s. Peddling a kind of jangly guitar pop not dissimilar to their Scottish contemporaries Aztec Camera and Orange Juice, they had three hit singles in the UK, all written by guitarist and founder member Bobby Bluebell (aka Robert Hodgens) - "I'm Falling" with Ken McCluskey ...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Young At Heart - (3:23) - 3,911 plays
- Cath - (3:49) - 515 plays
- I'm Falling - (5:20) - 402 plays
- Come Along - (3:01) - 198 plays
- Everybody's Somebody's Fool - (2:28) - 164 plays
- The Patriot Game - (4:06) - 172 plays
- Forever More - (5:01) - 95 plays
- Will She Always Be Waiting - (4:18) - 128 plays
- All I Ever Said - (2:29) - 69 plays
- Aim In Life - (3:01) - 51 plays