9 Shouts - 137,488 Scrobbles
There were multiple artists recording under the name The Bluebells 1. The Bluebells were a reggae act recording with Lee "Scratch" Perry in his Black Ark period (mid to late 70s). They are most known for their 1976 song "Come Along". 2. The Bluebells were a Scottish pop group in the 1980s. Peddling a kind of jangly guitar pop not dissimilar to their Scottish contemporaries Aztec Camera and Orange Juice, they had three hit singles in the UK, all written by guitarist and founder member Bobby Bluebell (aka Robert Hodgens) - "I'm Falling" with Ken McCluskey ...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Young At Heart - (5:26) - 2,661 plays
- Cath - (3:49) - 533 plays
- LyricsThe tears I cried for you could fill an ocean,
But you don't care how many tears I cry
And though you only lead me on and hurt me,
I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye
Cause everybody's somebody's fool
- I'm Falling - (5:20) - 388 plays
- Happy Birthday - (2:38) - 221 plays
- Some Sweet Day - (2:21) - 218 plays
- Come Along - (3:01) - 181 plays
- Forever More - (5:01) - 171 plays
- The Patriot Game - (4:06) - 147 plays
- Tender Mercy - (3:59) - 134 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online