The Blue Angel Lounge
140 Shouts - 464,866 Scrobbles
The band formed in 2004 and is named after a Club in New York in the 60s, where Nico (Velvet Underground) had her first solo performances. The Blue Angel Lounge always loves music or art in general, so it was a privilege to make good music only for themselves. Now they would like to share their music and ideas with people they Love and Respect. In a Facebook post from July 5, 2014 The Blue Angel Lounge announced the band had split up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LSD And The Search For God - (4:03) - 4,807 plays
- The God - (4:45) - 6,083 plays
- rising end - (3:31) - 3,271 plays
- Desolate Sands - (4:36) - 2,433 plays
- Looming Solid Massive Steamer - (5:53) - 1,522 plays
- ashes round the skull - (2:36) - 1,578 plays
- In distance - (4:14) - 2,579 plays
- Walls - (3:38) - 2,264 plays
- desert shore - (4:13) - 1,567 plays
- Winter - (3:49) - 2,206 plays