302 Shouts - 5,359,508 Scrobbles
The Blow is an electronic pop duo comprised of Khaela Maricich and Melissa Dyne. Maricich and Dyne write, compose, produce and perform all the music. In live performances, the two bandmates work from opposite ends of the room, hugging the audience in between them, with Khaela on the main stage and Melissa on a separate stage at the back of the room. Onlookers stand in the direct path between the performers, encircled and perforated by the call and response of soundwaves, lightbeams and invisible communications between Maricich and Dyne.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Affection - (3:22) - 24,559 plays
- Parentheses - (3:35) - 6,876 plays
- Hey Boy - (2:46) - 4,651 plays
- Make It Up - (3:17) - 3,485 plays
- Pile of Gold - (2:14) - 2,109 plays
- Fists Up - (4:15) - 2,012 plays
- Come on Petunia - (3:23) - 2,204 plays
- From the Future - (2:54) - 1,890 plays
- The Big U - (2:33) - 1,470 plays
- Pardon Me - (3:15) - 1,436 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online