300 Shouts - 5,193,013 Scrobbles
The Blow is an electronic pop duo comprised of Khaela Maricich and Melissa Dyne. Maricich and Dyne write, compose, produce and perform all the music. In live performances, the two bandmates work from opposite ends of the room, hugging the audience in between them, with Khaela on the main stage and Melissa on a separate stage at the back of the room. Onlookers stand in the direct path between the performers, encircled and perforated by the call and response of soundwaves, lightbeams and invisible communications between Maricich and Dyne.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Affection - (3:22) - 26,012 plays
- Make It Up - (3:17) - 19,646 plays
- From the Future - (2:54) - 11,550 plays
- Parentheses - (3:35) - 11,510 plays
- A Kiss - (3:31) - 9,869 plays
- I Tell Myself Everything - (2:48) - 9,200 plays
- Hey Boy - (2:46) - 7,951 plays
- Invisible - (3:07) - 8,755 plays
- Like Girls - (2:58) - 7,423 plays
- Hey - (2:46) - 7,352 plays