1 Shouts - 41,101 Scrobbles
The Blossoms were probably the most successful unknown group of the '60s. They made a career of singing backup for scores of artists from Paul Anka to Elvis Presley with a versatility that allowed them to be a choral group one minute and a surf sound doo wop group for Jan and Dean's hits the next minute. Starting out as the Dreamers, the Blossoms were students at Fremont High School in Los Angeles and in 1954 they were discovered by singer Richard Berry at a school talent show. At that time the group consisted of Fanita James, sisters Annette and Nanette Williams, and Gloria Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's When The Tears Start - Single Version - (2:25) - 750 plays
- That's When the Tears Start - (2:25) - 558 plays
- Good, Good Lovin' - (2:45) - 269 plays
- No Other Love - (2:27) - 185 plays
- Deep Into My Heart - (2:40) - 119 plays
- That's When The Tears Start (Single Version) - (2:26) - 130 plays
- Son-In-Law - (2:06) - 66 plays
- Lonely Friday Night - (2:17) - 47 plays
- Hard To Get - (2:36) - 61 plays
- Move On - (2:03) - 43 plays