1 Shouts - 41,612 Scrobbles
The Blossoms were probably the most successful unknown group of the '60s. They made a career of singing backup for scores of artists from Paul Anka to Elvis Presley with a versatility that allowed them to be a choral group one minute and a surf sound doo wop group for Jan and Dean's hits the next minute. Starting out as the Dreamers, the Blossoms were students at Fremont High School in Los Angeles and in 1954 they were discovered by singer Richard Berry at a school talent show. At that time the group consisted of Fanita James, sisters Annette and Nanette Williams, and Gloria Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's When The Tears Start - Single Version - (2:25) - 775 plays
- That's When the Tears Start - (2:25) - 571 plays
- Good, Good Lovin' - (2:45) - 276 plays
- No Other Love - (2:27) - 161 plays
- Deep Into My Heart - (2:40) - 122 plays
- Son-In-Law - (2:06) - 73 plays
- That's When The Tears Start (Single Version) - (2:26) - 111 plays
- Hard To Get - (2:36) - 74 plays
- Move On - (2:03) - 50 plays
- That's When The Tears Start - Remastered Single Version - (2:24) - 54 plays