The Black Seeds
91 Shouts - 1,749,362 Scrobbles
The Black Seeds are a band from Wellington, New Zealand. Formed in 1998, The Black Seeds fuse dub, reggae and funk sounds to form a unique musical "party" sound. They usually perform with ten members, with instruments including vocals, guitar, saxophone, trumpet, bass, drums, bongos, keyboard, woodblock and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One By One - (3:52) - 8,102 plays
- Cool Me Down - (4:59) - 3,492 plays
- Dust and Dirt - (4:43) - 2,331 plays
- The Answer - (3:49) - 2,196 plays
- So True - (3:54) - 2,246 plays
- Coming Back Home - (5:53) - 1,854 plays
- Pippy Pip - (3:42) - 1,452 plays
- Wide Open - (5:27) - 1,335 plays
- Out of Light - (4:02) - 1,052 plays
- Sometimes Enough - (4:43) - 1,148 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online