0 Shouts - 126,870 Scrobbles
There are two bands called The Bitters.Read More...
1. The Bitters are Ben Cook/Young Governor and Aerin Fogel, oily lotion and tanned croons out of an east-end astronomical underground society. Formed pissing on tigers and wintry road trips to elven hollows, maintained being/drinking bitter(s) about the average human lifestyle. More noises and melodies will appear shortly, in the meantime eat a lamb burger.
2. Forged from the bowels of the Las Vegas rock scene in the fall of 2003, guitarist Jeff Murphy, bassist Vinny Moncada and drummer Frank Klepacki formed The Bitters: an instrumental power trio whose sole purpose is to exist in a state of self-indulgant musical freedom. Their unique chemistry is a blend of diverse musical backgrounds drawn from old school metal, progressive rock, and early 70's jazz/fusion. The Bitters music is powerful, aggresive, and hard-edged with an average song length of about two and a half minutes. (c) http://www.thebittersband.com/
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Travelin' Girl - 14,402 plays
- Warrior - 16,719 plays
- Can You Keep A Secret? - 10,543 plays
- East - 5,888 plays
- Wild Beast - 5,683 plays
- The New Real Way - 4,730 plays
- Nurtured Disease - 4,082 plays
- Nails In The Coffin - 3,932 plays
- No Anchor - 3,833 plays
- Ugly Harm - 2,149 plays