63 Shouts - 124,305 Scrobbles
There are two bands called The Bitters. 1. The Bitters are Ben Cook/Young Governor and Aerin Fogel, oily lotion and tanned croons out of an east-end astronomical underground society. Formed pissing on tigers and wintry road trips to elven hollows, maintained being/drinking bitter(s) about the average human lifestyle. More noises and melodies will appear shortly, in the meantime eat a lamb burger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Travelin' Girl - (3:18) - 132 plays
- Wild Beast - (4:27) - 79 plays
- Warrior - (2:55) - 81 plays
- Can You Keep a Secret - (2:34) - 74 plays
- Nails In The Coffin - (3:48) - 36 plays
- No Anchor - (4:10) - 36 plays
- Impatient As Can Be - (3:31) - 31 plays
- Bitters Bust - (3:17) - 32 plays
- The New Real Way - (3:41) - 26 plays
- Nurtured Disease - (2:59) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online