63 Shouts - 123,659 Scrobbles
There are two bands called The Bitters. 1. The Bitters are Ben Cook/Young Governor and Aerin Fogel, oily lotion and tanned croons out of an east-end astronomical underground society. Formed pissing on tigers and wintry road trips to elven hollows, maintained being/drinking bitter(s) about the average human lifestyle. More noises and melodies will appear shortly, in the meantime eat a lamb burger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Travelin' Girl - (3:18) - 185 plays
- Wild Beast - (4:27) - 75 plays
- Warrior - (2:55) - 92 plays
- Beggar - (3:30) - 48 plays
- Nails In The Coffin - (3:48) - 52 plays
- East - (3:39) - 39 plays
- No Anchor - (4:10) - 49 plays
- Nurtured Disease - (2:59) - 46 plays
- The New Real Way - (3:41) - 38 plays
- Bitters Bust - (3:17) - 42 plays