The Bigger Lights
133 Shouts - 758,329 Scrobbles
"With an infectiously energetic sound that draws equal comparison to pop and arena rock, The Bigger Lights have made significant strides in the last year. The self-produced and recorded EP "Third Act Stories" was released to the rave review of fans and industry alike in November of 2007. The group signed with indie powerhouse Doghouse Records (The All-American Rejects, Say Anything, Jet Lag Gemini) in the summer of 2008, less than one year after forming.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Summer - (3:28) - 2,282 plays
- Closer (Time Stops Breathing) - (3:38) - 1,772 plays
- When Did We Lose Ourselves - (3:35) - 1,458 plays
- Goldmine Valentine - (3:17) - 1,584 plays
- Romance in a Slow Dance - (2:56) - 1,509 plays
- Apocalypse! - (2:58) - 1,413 plays
- Queen of Broken Hearts - (2:56) - 1,355 plays
- That Kind of Girl - (2:36) - 1,442 plays
- Jessie - (3:01) - 1,241 plays
- Revved and Ready - (3:04) - 921 plays