The Big Pink
895 Shouts - 4,544,578 Scrobbles
The Big Pink are an electro rock duo that formed in 2007 in London, England. The group consists of Robbie Furze (vocals, guitar) and Vicky Jean Smith (drums). Milo Cordell (keyboards, synths, vocals) left the band in February 2013. The duo took their name from "Big Pink", a house in upstate New York where The Band and Bob Dylan made some legendary recordings. They are best known for their 2009 single "Dominos", which peaked at #27 on the UK Singles Chart and #36 on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThese girls fall like dominos, dominos [repeat]
As soon as I love her it's been too long
Talks of future with you caves me in
Swallow my sugar kiss and eat it alone
Hearts collide, smash any dreams of love.
- LyricsSeen it in my head, burning my heart
Seen it in my past, back in my home
Doesn't make sense, see her again
I don't, know
I felt it for some time, ever not at all
- Hit the Ground (Superman) - (5:00) - 9,292 plays
- Stay Gold - (3:38) - 6,736 plays
- LyricsShe held lightening in her hand
It's been cornered by the man
I pretend no answering riot
As we hid it on the hill we ran
Fuel the mission
- At War With the Sun - (4:10) - 2,802 plays
- Give It Up - (4:54) - 2,985 plays
- Love in Vain - (4:08) - 2,470 plays
- Too Young To Love - (4:09) - 2,354 plays
- A Brief History of Love - (4:53) - 2,497 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online