The Big Band Trio
1 Shouts - 7,731 Scrobbles
The Big Band Trio gave live performances around the US from 1981 to 2003. Although they are no longer performing, their four CDs are still available online. The groups members were Robert Brodeur, Clark Brendon, and Paul Wainwright. At times, their live performances were enhances by addtional members, at which time they were known as theJumpin' Jive Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sermonette - (2:12) - 9 plays
- Moonglow - (3:48) - 7 plays
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire - (2:58) - 1 plays
- Dreaming (For Lenora) - (2:46) - 1 plays
- Our Love Is Here To Stay - (2:29) - 1 plays
- Up A Lazy River - (2:10) - 1 plays
- 627 Stop - (3:11) - 1 plays
- Dreaming - (2:47) - 2 plays
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - (2:46) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online