The Big Band Trio
1 Shouts - 7,720 Scrobbles
The Big Band Trio gave live performances around the US from 1981 to 2003. Although they are no longer performing, their four CDs are still available online. The groups members were Robert Brodeur, Clark Brendon, and Paul Wainwright. At times, their live performances were enhances by addtional members, at which time they were known as theJumpin' Jive Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sermonette - (2:12) - 5 plays
- Our Love Is Here To Stay - (2:29) - 2 plays
- Moonglow - (3:48) - 2 plays
- Mood Indigo - (3:24) - 1 plays
- 627 Stop - (3:11) - 1 plays
- Let's Do It - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Up A Lazy River - (2:10) - 1 plays
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire - (2:58) - 1 plays
- Dreaming (For Lenora) - (2:46) - 1 plays